Please be aware that Hearing Solutions will not be seeing unscheduled walk-ins at this time. For scheduled appointments, patients are required to wear a mask and have their temperature taken upon arrival.
Dr. Meg & the team at Hearing Solutions
- Hearing evaluations for adults and children age 7+
- Hearing aid consultations
- Tinnitus and sound sensitivity evaluation
- Retraining consultations for tinnitus and sound sensitivity
- Cerumen (ear wax) removal
- Custom ear molds for swimming, music enjoyment, in-ear monitors, shooting, and more
- Assistive listening device consultations
- Monthly services at Balfour Senior Living in Louisville
If you need some help with your hearing, I highly recommend the services of Dr. Meg Cates (Clinical Audiologist) at Hearing Solutions in Louisville, CO. Dr. Meg Cates knows what she is doing and has a high level of expertise in the correction of hearing disorders. She's very clever, logical and funny too. I can't recommend her enough.Jon T.
Dr Meg has made my life much easier and pleasant by helping me hear life around me. She is specific and clear in teaching one how to best use hearing aids and helps to keep them clean. Thanks Dr Meg.Paul L.